Get in touch
If you have special needs or a great idea, get in touch with us. Maybe we can work together.
Would you like to have your videos promoted on our Pay Per View system?
Make 30% (non exclusive) or 40% (exclusive) for Every Minute your video is viewed.
Follow the next three  simple steps and you will have another revenue stream from your videos:Step 1 - Download your License Agreement Step 2 - Download U.S.C. 2257 Notification Form Step 3 - Send us Movies and Completed Forms
- Return the completed and signed License Agreement and 2257 Notification Forms along with the movies you want us to promote. Video Submission Procedure and Requirements are listed below.
Video Submission Procedure and Requirements
Acceptable Media Formats for Video Submission
- MP4, JPG and Description files burned to DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R or DVD+R
- MP4, JPG and Description files copied to an external storage device
- MP4, JPG and Description files transmitted via FTP
- MP4, JPG and Description files transmitted via Dropbox or the like
MP4 Submission Guidelines
- All MP4 files must be submitted in AVC H.264 codec
- Video must be no less than 2,500kbps (2.5 mbps), variable bitrate
- Audio must be no less than 128 kbps at 44.1 kHz
- Frames Per Second: 29.97(NTSC) or 25(PAL)
- Resolution: 640x480, 720x480 or 1280x720 (NTSC) or 720x576 (PAL). If possible, please preserve the Native Resolution.
- Each Video must be divided into individual scenes. Example: Dogs-In-Heat-Scene1.mp4, Dogs-In-Heat-Scene2.mp4 ... etc.
- No Watermarks on the video
- No promotional material at the beginning or end of the individual scenes. We do accept Trailers, more below.
- Please name the files as close to the video title as possible.
- If you submit multiple video on a hard drive please place individual videos into individual folders.
- External hard drives submitted for content should be formated with the Windows operating system.
Submitting Video Descriptions
- Create a seperate description .TXT file for each video
- Names of the stars in the video
- 2-5 sentence description of the entire video
- Name(s) of the movie(s) director(s)
- Manufacture or Studio associated with each video
- Duration of the video in Minutes.
- Production Date
- Release Date
Uploading Your Videos
- You will be provided with upload credentials once we have a finalized agreement. If you have not yet received your FTP information please Contact Us. Uploads are completed using FTP.
- Please create a seperate folder/directory for each video
- Uploads your videos, images and .TXT file for each video.
- Email email@example.com with the new movie identification and we will get it scheduled for release.
Payments and Tax Forms
Payments will be sent out on the 15th of the month for the previous months activity. If the 15th falls on a weekend or Holiday, payment is sent on the next business day. All payments are made in US Dollars, drawn on US Banks and sent USPS First Class Mail. Payments are only made when the combined amount due is $100.00 USD or more for US and Canadian residents and $200.00 USD more for Non-US residents.
United States residents and businesses are required by the Internal
Revenue Service to complete and return an IRS Form W-9
(click here) for 2013.
The W-9 must be dated on or after January 1, 2013 and returned to Dog Gone Media before any payments can be made to you during
W-9 is required for you to receive payments during 2013.
You may return the signed Form W-9 to Dog Gone Media by:
1) Mailing it to Dog Gone Media, Inc., Attn: Tax Forms, 414 High Point Drive, Cocoa, FL 32926;
2) Faxing it to 321.638.0625 Attn: Dog Gone Media Tax Forms
If you meet all three of the following conditions in 2013 we are required to file an IRS Form 1099 with the IRS at the end of the year.
1) NOT a United States Corporation
2) Operate from within the United States
3) Paid $600.00 or more from Dog Gone Media during 2013
The 1099 reports to you and to the IRS the total amount of income paid to you from Dog Gone Media during that year.
Your email confirmation will contain similar W-9 and 1099 information. That will be our final notification regarding this matter.
How can I update my account information?
Non US resident's and businesses, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the info you'd like updated.
US resident's and businesses, to update your account (name, company name, checks payable to, or any part of the mailing address), information must be submitted to Dog Gone Media by filling out a new tax form, which includes the newly updated information and returned to Dog Gone Media, using the delivery information supplied above.